Remodeled Sydney Home w/Private Pool Near Old Town3201 E Georgia Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
About this listing
An ideal & affordable family getaway! Soak up the sun at the pool, enjoy grill nights and star gazing and make time to connect with loved ones. Sydney Home is outfitted with a baby nursery, Peloton bike & workspaces for a family vacation without overspending. Less than 6 miles from Old Town Scottsdale with some of the best restaurants, shopping & golf. Or opt for a family outing to one of the scenic trails in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, the Greenbelt, Waterfront, Grand Canal or Papago Park.
The Sydney Home makes for a phenomenal escape with family and loved ones. This luminous and recently renovated home is designed with contemporary furnishings, quartz countertops, and aesthetically pleasing decor that is as eye-catching as it is soothing.
The pool and backyard will quickly become a highlight; a place for pool days and cookouts in the covered sofa lounge area with a grill, wet bar, and a ceiling fan for comfort. It’s the perfect spot for relaxing and simply enjoying a slower pace.
✰ Heatable swimming pool (extra fees apply)
✰ 3,386 sq ft of living space
✰ Indoor fireplace (electric)
✰ A laptop-friendly workspace w/desk, chair & printer
✰ Good Wi-Fi (1 Gbps)
✰ A Peloton bike & workout equipment
✰ A baby nursery in the master w/changing table & crib
✰ 4 Smart TVs
✰ Nintendo Switch game console
✰ Large backyard w/pool, sundeck & covered sofa lounge area
✰ BBQ grill, wet bar & 55” Sony Smart TV in the outdoor lounge
✰ High-end Samsung washer & dryer
✰ Affordable family travel
✰ 2-car garage & driveway parking
MAIN SPACES OF THE HOME:
→ 4 BEDROOMS, 3 FULL BATHROOMS & 1 HALF BATH to accommodate 8:
BEDROOM 1: 1 King bed (master, upstairs): mountain views, 75” TV, baby nursery, auto blackout shades, ensuite bathroom, 2 sinks/vanities, a stand-in shower w/ rainfall shower head & separate bathtub.
BEDROOM 2: 1 King bed (downstairs): a view of & access to the pool, a Peloton bike, workout bench & free weights, ensuite bathroom with dual-sink vanity & large stand-in shower w/rainfall shower head.
BEDROOM 3: 1 Queen bed (downstairs) with a 55” TV and Nintendo Switch game console. Shares hall bathroom with Bedroom 4 with a half bath next to it.
BEDROOM 4: 2 Double/full beds (downstairs). Shares the hall bathroom with Bedroom 3 with a half bath next to it.
→ KITCHEN, fully equipped with high-end appliances like a 6-burner gas stove with extractor for preparing the most gourmet meals you can dream up. You can also consider hiring one of our professional chefs or pre-stocking groceries.
→ DINING ROOM features a family-style farm table to accommodate 8 for a nice sit-down meal at home.
→ LIVING ROOM is designed for together time with a large, plush L-shaped sofa and a 75” wall-mounted Smart TV for engaging downtime moments at home.
→ OFFICE DESK at the top of the stairs for the remote worker’s needs and a WiFi printer in the laundry room. Plus, a little sofa lounge for when you just want to sit and center yourself.
→ LAUNDRY ROOM with lots of space and features a high-end Samsung washing machine and dryer.
→ BACKYARD & POOL is a favorite spot among many guests. Let it become your private oasis with a shaded sofa lounge with a 55” Sony Smart TV, BBQ grill, wet bar, and sun deck around the pool with sun loungers. This area creates the perfect excuse to just “be.”
We’re excited for your family’s visit to fill the space with good vibes and fun while making lifelong memories.
✰ Please note we also offer a 24/7 On-Demand Concierge Service. Extra fees apply for this service and it includes anything from restaurant reservations, golf, and hiking reservations to tour accommodations, VIP transportation, event tickets, special requests, in-home chef, amenity arrangements, mid-stay cleaning service, and more.
TPT License Number: 21474257
The home is about 8 miles | 12.9 km (about a 13-min drive with no traffic) from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). We have a concierge that can help you with VIP airport transportation options or a rental car. Please just let us know in advance. There are other means of transportation, too, like rideshare services (Uber and Lyft).
PARTIES/EVENTS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW. This is a residential area with quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. We must be respectful of our neighbors. The home is outfitted with a NoiseAware device (that measures volume decibels; does not record), that notifies us when noise levels at the property exceed the set limit, and exterior cameras. Violating noise ordinances is an initial $500 fine.
We use SUPERHOG as part of our guest screening process, and your SUPERHOG application must match the primary guest name on the reservation, and your background check must be completed within 48 hours after you receive your booking confirmation as per State and City law. Your booking is NOT confirmed until these requirements have been fulfilled. Once the reservation is confirmed, and prior to check-in, guests must sign a Rental Agreement outlining the terms of the stay, stating that they agree with and acknowledge:
– to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
– to provide a copy of a valid government-issued ID and matching credit card prior to check-in.
– that we’ll collect either a fully-refundable deposit (plus non-refundable admin fee) or a non-refundable damage waiver.
– that both the deposit and the waiver cover you for any accidental damage during your stay.
The max occupancy is 8 guests. Day visitors are ok but must not stay overnight. There is a $100 per person penalty for overnight guests over the max occupancy.
The cleaning fee at booking is a pass-through fee, meaning the entire cleaning fee goes to our cleaning team. We partner with the most impeccable cleaners in the area and pay more than the average rate to guarantee a clean and safe environment for our guests. Should you require a mid-stay cleaning, one can be arranged for an additional fee. Please provide advanced notice to your concierge.
If you’d like a mid-stay cleaning, the cost is $445 USD. Please notify your host to arrange it.
For stays of 25 nights or longer, there is a mandatory mid-stay cleaning that’s complimentary. Our team will be getting in touch with you during your stay to coordinate the best day-time to do it.
We provide a few complimentary home and bath essentials to get you started, like soap, shampoo, conditioner, and some toilet paper. If there’s anything else you feel you’ll need, you’ll need to purchase these items or use our grocery provisioning service via the concierge.
There are surveillance cameras on the exterior of the property only for security reasons and to ensure guest safety.
– Travelers must be at least 25 years of age or older to book.
– Smoking of any kind (tobacco or cannabis) in the home is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with the non-smoking policy will incur a $2,500 penalty if damage to furniture or any smoking odor is detected.
– Recreational drug use or any illegal activity at the property is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply incurs a $300 penalty.
– No tent or other structures may be set up on the property grounds.
– Renters agree to cover any cost related to damages that occurred during their stay, including extra-cleaning charges if needed or any unauthorized pets if discovered during or within a reasonable amount of time after their stay. These amounts are charged to the credit card on file and followed by an email breaking down the fees and damages. No charges are ever processed without prior written notice. The minimum fine for damages is $500.
– Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of check-in or during their stay.
– Please avoid moving furniture.
– Pets are not allowed at this property.
SWIMMING POOL AND/OR JACUZZI SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE:
1. Supervision is key to preventing drowning accidents: never leave children unsupervised in the pool or jacuzzi or in the pool or jacuzzi area – not even for a second!
2. Make sure someone is always watching children around the pool or jacuzzi. Do not rely on barriers to keep children from reaching the pool or jacuzzi. No barrier is childproof. Barriers only slow a child’s access to the pool or jacuzzi.
3. In case of an emergency: act immediately.
4. Shout for help.
5. Pull the child out of the water.
6. Stay with the child and dial 911 (or the local emergency number) for help.
7. Check the airway and breathing. If needed, start CPR immediately (if you are trained).
Interaction with guests
The home uses a Smart Lock keyless entry where you can check yourself in using the electronic door code. We’ll send you the access code within 24 hours of arrival.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we’re available 7 days a week. Should you need anything, just send us a message.
The home is located in the Biltmore Area, a safe and family-friendly neighborhood just NE of Scottsdale and Old Town Scottsdale and less than 3 miles from Piestewa Peak Park in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve for a day of scenic hikes and outdoor fun. You’ll be a 15-minute drive or less from
⇒ Old Town Scottsdale
⇒ Scottsdale Waterfront
⇒ Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall
⇒ Several great golf courses, including Continental, Coronado, McCormick, Talking Stick, and Phoenician
⇒ Talking Stick Resort & Casino
⇒ Salt River Fields (Spring Training field for Diamondbacks & Rockies)
⇒ Arizona Grand Canal Trail
⇒ Desert Botanical Gardens
⇒ Papago Park
We offer a whole host of great recommendations, including restaurants, shopping, attractions, and more, in our DIGITAL GUIDEBOOK. We’ll provide you with the link once you’ve booked with us.
Guests have access to the entire home, the enclosed private yard and pool area, garage & driveway.
– Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
– No smoking of any kind (tobacco or cannabis) is allowed in the unit. The use of any recreational drugs on the premises is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
– No parties/events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited, and excessive noise won’t be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
– No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed.
– No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
– Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or necessary extra-cleaning charges if needed after their stay.
– Renters may be required to provide a government ID on check-in day or during their stay.
– Please avoid moving furniture.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Please avoid hanging towels or clothes on the balcony/terrace railings.
– We ask that you please adhere to the rules of the building during your stay. You’ll be required to acknowledge and sign upon arrival.
– Please note that the property is near downtown so there is a potential for noise, such as traffic noise.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: HOUSE
- per night: $225
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $445
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4
- 2 Double Bed
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Beach essentials
- Bed linens
- Changing table
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Free parking on premises
- Game console
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Patio or balcony
- Private Entrance
- Private pool
- Stair gates
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Swimming pool
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes